Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waterproof seat covers

california kid

california kid

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
:help .with this problem bought a set of vw waterproof seat covers for our 2014 Cali , from dealership, only to find that they do not fit the front headrests as this was a upgrade from 2013. Question is can anyone inform me if they are made in the uk and possible have the phone no for the manufactures , as I would like to contact them with a view to have them send some material for my wife to extend these covers. ( she is very good with a sewing machine ) apparently the suppliers are aware of this problem but to date have not made covers to suit later model California's. The guy at dealership was not aware of this problem until I made the enquiry today! :doh

They are made by Auto Kit, also known as Inka. if you call them ask for Martin.

As far as I was aware they had sorted out this problem on the ones purchased direct, possibly the dealer had some old stock?

Thanks Martin . As it happens I sent them a e.mail last night , but will take your advise and call them this morning :thanks

Which bit don't they fit?
Ours are going strong after three years of use (we have kids too) - although the cab seat ones do like to come off quite regularly.
We used Inka for the rear mattress; all seats and mattress look like brand new underneath. An essential purchase IMO!

Hi, It is only the front head rest covers that do not fit, because vw changed design from 2013 , I will be phoning inka this morning, from there response back to dealership who have been very positive re this issue, just annoying dealership is over hours drive not the best place to drive to , thankyou for your interest :thanks

Hi Guys. Update on front headrest covers have spoken with Martin from inka, informs me new model covers are available , I am sending my headrest covers back for exchange for new shape covers , excellent chap to speak to, what good service, will keep you posted when have new covers fitted on our Cali. :D :D :D

california kid said:
Hi Guys. Update on front headrest covers have spoken with Martin from inka, informs me new model covers are available , I am sending my headrest covers back for exchange for new shape covers , excellent chap to speak to, what good service, will keep you posted when have new covers fitted on our Cali. :D :D :D

Glad you got it sorted, I notice you purchased these through the dealer, you could of saved around £50-60 by buying them via the VIP Membership discount.

Yes I realise that now , will think about that b4 next purchase for other goodies for our Cali :thanks :doh

We had this problem when we purchased through SMG via this forum ,they spoke with the manufacturer ,who made us some and posted out to us ASAP ,good service as far as I am concerned.

Hi guys , Just an update re our head rest covers, having spoke to Martin from Inka , I immediately posted them to him on Friday, today Tuesday, new ones arrived , top bloke excellent service credit to this company I.m.o :D :D :D

Back