Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Ocean heated seats wiring diagram

S

sj__hoare__77

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi,

Would anyone be able to help out with a wiring diagram for the heated driver and passenger seats for a 2016 Ocean?

Reason I ask, is that I took my Cali to a main dealers after the heated seats were found not to be working, at all, after purchasing the vehicle.

The van's now come back but only half fixed. I. E. Both elements in the seat base are working but there's no heat from the back elements and I'm struggling to understand why this would be. Also having to argue the case with the main dealer - very frustrating as they had the van for diagnosis, then quoted to fix and clearly this hasnt been achieved.

Cheers in advance.

Hi,

Would anyone be able to help out with a wiring diagram for the heated driver and passenger seats for a 2016 Ocean?

Reason I ask, is that I took my Cali to a main dealers after the heated seats were found not to be working, at all, after purchasing the vehicle.

The van's now come back but only half fixed. I. E. Both elements in the seat base are working but there's no heat from the back elements and I'm struggling to understand why this would be. Also having to argue the case with the main dealer - very frustrating as they had the van for diagnosis, then quoted to fix and clearly this hasnt been achieved.

Cheers in advance.
Are there any elements at all in the back rests?

I believe so, as every illustrated parts view I've seen shows two elements per seat but any clarifications welcome.
I must admit I never use mine . I need to test them and see. Mines also 2016 ocean

This any good? From loz

upload_2017-10-19_15-10-48.png

If you check for 12v as said in the drawing I qould prove whether the element is good or bad?

If you check for 12v as said in the drawing I qould prove whether the element is good or bad?
Yes there's 12v at the base of the seat, the control unit lights light in sequence (3 stages) but only heat in the seat base element, nowt from the back one....

Back