heated seats?

Meoncoast

Meoncoast

an Ocean by the Sea
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Still under warranty so will be going to our trusted dealer soon for our MOT which is due soon so will get them to investigate but if there is a simple DIY fix thought worth asking if anyone has any advice. Our passenger side heated has stopped working. the light comes on when turned on and shows the low med and high setting but no heat on the seat. No issue with airbag warning light.

Still under warranty so will be going to our trusted dealer soon for our MOT which is due soon so will get them to investigate but if there is a simple DIY fix thought worth asking if anyone has any advice. Our passenger side heated has stopped working. the light comes on when turned on and shows the low med and high setting but no heat on the seat. No issue with airbag warning light.
Is that with someone sitting on the seat?

Sometimes standing on them to get into pop top can crack the ceramic parts in them so they stop working. Careful they don’t throw that at you if you go for warranty claim

Sometimes standing on them to get into pop top can crack the ceramic parts in them so they stop working. Careful they don’t throw that at you if you go for warranty claim
I would argue that with VW as they don’t provide an alternative way to get into the pop top, it is the only recognised way of getting into the pop top without an after market addition ( which VW do not sell ) therefore you are using the van as intended.
I would also argue that being an enclosed electrical item there is no maintenance possible.
Let’s hope they play fair ;)

not an issue never stood on the seat I do have a big bum

Back