Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6Ocean 2016 warranty work for roof corrosion

A

AJDR44

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi we have just been contacted by our VW dealer Carrs Indian Queens and they are planning on sending our van to Marshalls Volkswagen Newbury. Does anyone have any experience of this company doing the warranty work on the roof. Thanks

Hi we have just been contacted by our VW dealer Carrs Indian Queens and they are planning on sending our van to Marshalls Volkswagen Newbury. Does anyone have any experience of this company doing the warranty work on the roof. Thanks

Anything has to be better than Indian Queens doing it !!! Based on my experience of IQ !,,,,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks we only used them to get the warranty sorted for the roof corrosion.

Anything has to be better than Indian Queens doing it !!! Based on my experience of IQ !,,,,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Can you expand? They were a disaster zone a few years ago, must have been 2017, when I used them to address a leaking window and a few other warranty issues on a previous Cali. Have been using Poole more recently, but work has changed and I’m no longer up that way often. So thinking about trying IQ again, a lot can change in a few years - thus would be interested in any recent experience, good or bad.

Back