Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T7 test spy movie

Plus, the 3 seat bench in the Beach can easily seat three full sized adults with space left over. Clearly not the case here.
Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 3.56.48 PM.png

In the UK you can type in a Rego number on a few different sites and it comes up with details of the vehicle eg. Engine capacity, 4motion etc.
Anyone know where to type in the German Rego number and possibly pull up some info?

that does not work with German registration, unless you are a cop ‍♀️ .
It only tells you it is registered in Braunschweig.
Therefore more likely a T7 then a Touran.

New sharan/Alhambra?
Seems to big for the Touran and not big enough for it to be a new t7.

there was an article about this last year, the whole platform strategy was more blurred & our current reference point model delineation no longer applied.

The next VW Caddy will be part of the new Bulli family. As T7 Life he gets modern technology and could cost less than 20,000 euros!

VW is expanding the bus family!

The VW Caddy will become the T7 Life from 2020 onwards.

The great Van Sharan mutates from 2021 to the T7 Family.

The reason: with the current T6, VW earns little money, so the successor is more closely interlinked with the passenger car series. While the commercial vehicle variant will continue to run for a further six years after a facelift 2019, the Multivan as New Bulli comes completely new on MQB basis as early as 2019.

Ford did it with the trusty Transit. They wanted to get into
the people carrier-non working van market so they introduced the
Custom. and made the Transit bigger for people who
need a big van. I can see the same thing happening with Vw as they have
got the Crafter.

Long shot, but does anyone know the make and model of the trailer in the video at the begining of this thread?

Yes, i too was a bit puzzled, it would be a short lived model.

It could be that the T6.1 California lives on for another few years.
It looks too small to be the new T7, I would think new T6.1 owners would be a little peeved if a new model came out 18 months after a face lift.

I’d heard the T7 was going to be sold alongside the T6.x as a smaller vehicle and is not a replacement.

I’d heard the T7 was going to be sold alongside the T6.x as a smaller vehicle and is not a replacement.

This sounds about right looking at the pictures.
Must be a Caddy update/replacement as mentioned.