Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Table/Cup Holder Rail Accessories ?

I want to source the table for use as in your comment below....(I have asked VW for a quote for the parts)

"Does anyone know if the single leg table from the Ocean would work in a beach (so it could just hang down when you’re not using it)?" :thumb

Here’s a 50p iPad MINI mount using the rail mounted cup holder. HD Velcro on the ashtray lid and same (but different) on the back of the iPad case. It’s quite adjustable and kept my 5yr old son occupied all the way to the alps.
80fbcb04ff168a028f9462a14de9238a.jpg
b37e01f398458391b78315de6d92c017.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...and the earphone's in it? Perfect. Did you dismount the cup holder to put it straight, or stil in an angle like we all seem to have got it?

...and the earphone's in it? Perfect. Did you dismount the cup holder to put it straight, or stil in an angle like we all seem to have got it?

Well, it’s a slight angle but the Velcro is infinitely adjustable so the iPad was straight. I’m going to put a rubber ‘O’ Ring round the ashtray to make it grip better and maybe that will help straighten it/hold it, obviously that will push the budget through the roof to maybe 75p. Yes headphones DEFINITELY in place

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back