Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Temporary Seat Covers

Justinitus1972

Justinitus1972

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
We have a throw over the rear bench seat (doubles up as a blanket) but we like the Ocean upholstery and don’t want permanent covers. We wanted some nice temporary covers we could just throw over the front seats after a day on the bike, down the beach covered in sunscreen etc. We’d considered the Scuvvers but after emailing them the sizing seemed a little too wide and a little short for the Cali front seats.
Gambled on a pair of these Lionstrong microfibre covers from Amazon at £16 each and I’m really impressed! Slide over the headrest and they lay over the seat - perfect size! Waterproof, grippy underneath and machine washable too. Fold up really small too and fit in the seat side pockets.

IMG_5991.jpegIMG_5992.jpegIMG_5993.jpeg

Last edited:
They look like a good idea! Which ones exactly did you get? (just checked Amazon and I've gone down a bunny hole on this) ....... haha

They look like a good idea! Which ones exactly did you get? (just checked Amazon and I've gone down a bunny hole on this) ....... haha
For some reason I can’t post a link but it’s these ones:

IMG_5994.jpeg

For some reason I can’t post a link but it’s these ones:

View attachment 127823

Thank you for posting this. As a result I looked at LIONSTRONG on Amazon and found.
"LIONSTRONG® Car Seat Protector for Child Car Seat [ISOFIX COMPATIBLE]" Seems Ok for my van.. Not planning to sit on it but it will project the seat from the rain when I have the side door open. I will buy another one, it will be good when camping for when I spill my coffee or put things in the seat. I sat on it for a while it is not bad. I did not one that went over the headrest as we secure my folding bike to the headrest.

1724840593335.png

Back