Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tesco Extra Inverness

Bill R

Bill R

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
A lovely blue Cali Ocean with bike on the back, in the carpark.
I intended to put shopping away and go back & say hi but when I did, it was gone.
If anyone on here, sorry I missed you !

Hi Bill I was there on wed pulled into Costa for a break was travelling up to Ullapool for some cycling but I had 2 bikes on back a road bike and a mountain bike,so may not have been me Steve

Hi Bill I was there on wed pulled into Costa for a break was travelling up to Ullapool for some cycling but I had 2 bikes on back a road bike and a mountain bike,so may not have been me Steve
Nah, it was on Saturday but same colour as yours. I was in Ullapool last night and on Harris now, gorgeous sunshine forecast tomorrow for my first cycle. How was it around Ullapool ? I'm doing a ride around Gairloch when I get back on the mainland in 2 weeks

Sounds like a great trip the ride I did at Ullapool was tough but stunning.I headed north from Ullapool and took coastal route via Lochinver and Drumbeg.I then drove to Locjcarron for a couple of days and did the Bealac na baa/Sheildaige loop Enjoy and I hope the sun shines for you

Sounds like a great trip the ride I did at Ullapool was tough but stunning.I headed north from Ullapool and took coastal route via Lochinver and Drumbeg.I then drove to Locjcarron for a couple of days and did the Bealac na baa/Sheildaige loop Enjoy and I hope the sun shines for you
Kudos to you, that route to Applecross on a bike is tough indeed, not sure I'm up to that yet but a great ride today, photo opportunities at every corner - Cheers

I stay not far away from Tesco Inverness but wasn't me as we were on Skye for hill and cliff walks so no bike this time, amazing weather indeed, love the Lochinver Drumbeg coast cycle, testing but totally worth it!

I think it was us! We were waiting for friends before spending a week in Outer Hebrides and a week on Mull.

I think it was us! We were waiting for friends before spending a week in Outer Hebrides and a week on Mull.
Crikey - so I crossed your path twice on that trip following our chat on Harris.
I was later on the same site at Loch Ness with Brin & Lesley @Brindisi too !
Nice coincidences all round :)

Crikey - so I crossed your path twice on that trip following our chat on Harris.
What are the chances of that? Maybe see you in Italy in June? Saw some nice Calis at Kildonan campsite on 14 May as well - one with a very fine 200W solar panel array - very jealous!

Hope you both enjoyed your trip and coincidences as much as we did .
Lesley

Back