vwanorak

vwanorak

Aircooled at heart!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
IMG_1396.jpg

A lazy Sunday at Ainsdale Beach

Great colour, never seen a Cali in that colour.

And I worry about sandy flip flops putting sand in the van, you go to extreme and park on the beach! Great photo.
What Bra did you buy as tempted to add one to my Cali. Any damage / scuff marks from using one?

Chris said:

And I worry about sandy flip flops putting sand in the van, you go to extreme and park on the beach! Great photo.
What Bra did you buy as tempted to add one to my Cali. Any damage / scuff marks from using one?

It's Summer Blue, I've only ever seen a photo of one other California in the same colour and at the time it belonged to Sir Jimmy Saville, I've seen a couple of Caravelles in the same colour. I suspect it was only available for a year of so.

The Bra is from CMC - they sell quite a bit of their stuff on ebay. It is flock backed, so no issues with stratches but I only tend to use it for long motorway runs.

Andy

Chris said:

If sandy flip flops gets your worried, you wouldn't want to camp here..... Our pitch for two nights right in the middle of the sand dunes in North Wales - awesome!

shellisland.jpg

Very nice...

Only other one I saw this colour was Jimmy Savilles old machine... Is this it?

Rgds

Mark

What's the campsite called so I can avoid it!! :lol:

We are actual planning a snowdon trip this year so I guess this campsite is within reach. Might have to get over my OCD when it comes to sand, as that would be ideal for a spot of SUPing.

How do you SUP if you cann't visit the beach with the Van? :eek:

:D Cool. I invested in an inflatable SUP, and surfing it is great fun. :thumb

I cann't wait until the new Cali arrives next month and I can have some where for a nice brew after a cold Easter session.

SimplyDubs said:
Very nice...

Only other one I saw this colour was Jimmy Savilles old machine... Is this it?

Rgds

Mark

No - all mine from new!

Cool colour - I love it!

After a trip to the beach today (AGAIN) with the kids, I have a lot of sand in our van... easy to vacuum out though. A job for tomorrow.