Stonor Park - this weekend

vwanorak

vwanorak

Aircooled at heart!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Anyone else off to Stonor this Sunday?

It is lovely classic VW show in a really nice spot just north of Henley on Thames.

Look out for the bright blue Calig.
Cheers

Andy

Well I didn't have anything planned for Sunday. Looks like I'll be going to Stonor park also. Just for a day out. (Won't be showing).

It's a lovely show and my local Vw club are members of the abvwc who organise it .. Sorry to say no cali at the moment and the 71 westy has been sold ,so got to give it a miss this year :-(

Pistolknight said:
Well I didn't have anything planned for Sunday. Looks like I'll be going to Stonor park also. Just for a day out. (Won't be showing).

I won't be showing either - you picnicing and relaxing :D

Likely be there but in the 1964 splitscreen which will be up for sale :sad

Can't justify having two camper vans.... No matter how nice they both are!

shambly said:
Likely be there but in the 1964 splitscreen which will be up for sale :sad

Can't justify having two camper vans.... No matter how nice they both are!

Would love a split to tinker about with , but just got rid of my earlybay to order my Cali ... Air to water some may frown , but they are different beasts :)

I have to say i've enjoyed its ownership and don't really want to part with it but I also have a Chesil Speedster to tinker with and a lack of spare time... Plus I cannot see it being used alongside the California which does almost everything it did (and better)...

The only features I'm missing are the higher power inverter that it had and (when its not raining) the safari windows. We hid 240aH of leisure batteries, a 30L waeco drawer fridge, eberspacher handiwash (hot/cold water), and a 1000W charger/inverter within its classic-style woodern interior... Oh and the waves from fellow Vdubbers.

SP1020266.jpg

Simon

All those lucky enough to goto stoner this weekend hope the weather holds out and enjoy :)

How was stonor park :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

apart from the weather unless you had better weather than kent .. :?:

Wet, wet, and wet.

Attendance massively down on previous years, including traders - clash with the jubilee I suspect to blame for the traders. Weather then kept the punters away...