Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The net thing

dannosail

dannosail

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
I've got a pre-facelift Cali and getting to the point where we may put the young ones up top. Does the net fit all Calis? From the mattress, how hight does it come up, i.e. can you peer over it? Think it might be worth investing - anyone not use theirs?:oops:

Thanks.

We've a Pre-facelift and it came with a net.

Peering over it wouldn't be a good idea in my opinion, kind of defeats the object. (I guess)

Never used it however, and our daughter's been sleeping up there since she was 5 and never had a problem or concern.

Rgds
Mark

We us ours as our 6 yo is a right wriggler. It also keeps the pillows and teddies in place! You can definitely peer over it, but you wouldn't want to climb over it as it may pull the fixings out. I'm not sure if they fit all Cali's. Ours has a couple of loops on the roof and press studs under the mattress where it fixes on.

We've never used ours, which came with our 2010 Cali. You can have it if you like for say 30quid? There is a snag though in that I think it would be a right pain to pack for posting. So - if you're within reasonable distance of Kendal, or are up in the Lakes for hols, you could pick it up?

Otherwise I thing we'll bring it to COTF for possible sale there

Cheers

Ian

Ian,
Thanks v.much. I've found a photo on the Web, when I get home tmw I'll have a look and see if I need anything to fit it and make it work before I get back to you.

Dan.

Ok Dan - I could take photos this end if that would help?

If its not too much trouble that would be great. I understand there are poppers underneath the mattress and some loops in the bellows roof?

Will do Dan - I'll get back to you tomorrow

We got that net-thing , came with the new Cali , never used it and probaly never will.
If i come to COTF will bring it allong if someone wants to buy...we will see.

Hi Dan - pics attached of the loops in the roof. Couldn't find any poppers under the mattress?

image.jpg

Ian,

Thanks, found them on ours, actually have a tea towel drying line tied to it at the moment. So, is the net quite a lump and therefore difficult to post?

Hi Dan - it's just a tricky bundle and a bit delicate so yes I'd rather not post

We were planning on visiting the Lakes at Easter but probably won't make it - you suggested you'd be at Calis on the Farm, shall we do it then?

Hi Dan - just checking are you still on for the above at COTF?

Ian, sorry didn't catch you but managed to sort a net out - sorry that the cash didn't go to you.

Thanks also to everyone else who volunteered to help me out!:thumb

Hey Dan - just glad you got sorted - sorry we didn't meet up

Back