Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This fell off the other day!

View attachment 19549 I got my Ocean new 3 days ago and I am having the same issue. The bit where the blind drops into is not properly aligned. I can push the bottom trim of the pillar towards the door and it all lines up nicely but if it is knocked it goes back out of line. It seems so minor but reallly infuriating as I was expecting much better quality than this. There doesn't seem to be anything holding the bottom trim tightly in place. Does anyone know how the trim is fitted to the pillar? I think the problem is with the bottom pillar trim and not the recess for holding the blind because when the bottom trim is pushed in close it all works fine, it just won't stay in that position.
Same for me. It seems to be a common problem.

Yes, that sounds like an idea. I just wonder what the rubber washer was there for though?
I think it's been put on in error as it has a slot in the rubber that looks like it should fit into a slot and hold the screw, but the screw is held by the panel. Seems amazing that they haven't sorted this when it has clearly been an issue for a long time. Went out yesterday and bounced down country lanes for 20 miles, no squeaks and the panel has stayed in place so it looks to have fixed it.

Back