Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Those little extras

rich-s

rich-s

East Fleet Farm Touring Park - Weymouth
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Decided to sell my Land Rover, so just migrated my personal plate from my Discovery to the Cali.

NFU insure the Disco - No charge for the reg change, new documents in the post.

Comfort insure the Cali £20 charge for the reg change and an email confirmation.

Just sayin'

Often the case. Cheaper the insurance then more " Administration " charges.

I've found this also. Was it Ryanair started this trend? :D

Mines insured with NFU as when I got it they were still sorting out a claim from the previous motorhome.

Took 18 months to get approval to get a plastic rear bumper repaired on a 3 year old motorhome. It was down to me to find someone to do the repairs & source the parts they appointed an engineer to inspect it a week after the accident and then again 16 months later, he did a 400 mile round trip each time to come and inspect apparently there is a huge amount of fraudulent repairs being claimed for with the same damage being claimed for multiple times but with different number plates. The engineer was not actually bothered about the damage he wanted to check chassis plates / vin numbers compared to the log book.

The Cali is expensive to insure with them (£700) but Im stuck till next renewal, however they do cover business use, driving abroad, and driving other cars which most of the others wouldn't cover me for.