Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

THULE WANDERWAY2 Bike Rack

D

Dean Oldfield

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Has anyone got any real life photo’s of the THULE WANDERWAY2 Bike Rack on there California’s? Not sure I like the look of the 2 colours.

Does anyone know if the Brandrup Flexbag will fit on the back of the Wanderway?

much appreciated.

It's identical to the VW bike rack apart from the black parts

Thanks, not sure I like the 2 colours and not many pictures available to compare.
People seem to pay a fortune to have their VW bike rack stripped down and powder coated/anodised in black. It would appear the Thule one has already done the difficult bit and the smaller silver bit would be an easier proposition if you wanted an all black one for less hassle. Looks great on many Californias with a black awning and dark windows. Just a thought.

Has anyone got any real life photo’s of the THULE WANDERWAY2 Bike Rack on there California’s? Not sure I like the look of the 2 colours.

Does anyone know if the Brandrup Flexbag will fit on the back of the Wanderway?

much appreciated.
This the only photo I have at the moment.
John2F209CC2-E550-442B-AF6C-2AC8311B71E2.jpeg

Hi all

I took delivery of a Wanderway for our 6.1 Coast yesterday, and am yet to fit it. From browsing this forum I got a bit worried that it looks like the official VW rack can get stolen off the back of the van. Does anyone who has a Wanderway know if this could have a similar problem? If so, is there a more secure alternative I should try?

Back