Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Thule Wind-Out Awning Hold Down Side Strap Kit

sisumi

sisumi

Vehicle
T5 Beach
These storm straps have really solid pegs and two straps (3m in length) and also springs to give some flex. At the top there are little tabs that fit in the top of the awning legs - I believe these type of Thule awnings are standard on the Cali, but please check the top of your awning legs match the photo attached. These are great for piece of mind if there's a gust of wind, the pegs supplied originally with the awnings are really easily pulled out and a flapping awning will do all kinds of damage.

Used but in good condition. £15 including postage (UK mainland only)

hdssk_f1l_sized_1800x1200_rev_3.jpg

I'd like these please. Will send you a PM

Hi there

Just to say the kit arrived yesterday.

Unfortunately, I was rather surprised to find that it wasn’t a Thule tie down kit at all but the Kampa one. Even more disappointing that I paid £15 second hand, when I can that particular kit, brand new, for £12.95 (see photo)

I immediately double checked the ad to see if I’d got it wrong but it definitely says Thule and the photo is of the Thule connection (the S clips are different). I hope it was an error on your part but feeling rather frustrated if I’m honest.

I attach the photos of the Thule to show the differences which include ratchet straps, different pegs, smaller springs and a storage bag.

I’ll chalk this one up to experience and not buy anything on the forum again that doesn’t show photos of the actual item for sale.

37745D50-4490-4B12-A3B8-2A342894F131.png

AE90CCBB-9681-4C35-9B47-9E6961801F40.png