Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Time to test the cover

Excellent! Also considering front and rear dash cams.

Mike

28th, Van back form VW Peter Cooper Body shop Bognor :bananadance very pleased with the service communications and finished repair. I would recommend them. All restocked with day van and over night equipment, rear facing dash camera now added. (Paranoid or what).

Caravan Club insurance happy with service,and process very happy if they and I can't see why they will not claim all costs back from 3rd party who ran up my rear.

2016 = Year of the body shop roof repair 2 weeks now month off road for rear end repair!
Hi Meoncoast,

What camera did you go for and how easy was the fit?

What camera did you go for and how easy was the fit?

https://uk.ioncamera.com/dashcam-wi-fi/

I have a nextbase in the front but fitted the above ion camera in the rear due to the fact that it was small and uses a stick on pad rather than a glass suction mount. The wire runs up then under the boot seal, then plugged into the rear 12v socket. We leave pugged rather than hard wired in as the van is used daily there is no issue re drain on the battery.

dash cam1.jpg rear dash.jpg
have up loaded picture by removing micro card and uploading to pc have not set up wifi yet.

Good to hear good news about the insurance with the Caravan Club we went with them and AXA this year . Hope it all get sorted as good as new for you.