Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Toilets??

Does anyone in the UK produce a bracket to secure the 335 to the floor rails? Seems to be some in Germany but seems a lot of money for what it is.....especially after shipping.
Comes with mounting brackets, just bought one

Thank you everyone for alleviating my anxiety. I'm now going to order one in the knowledge that my van will remain clean :thumb

Looking for a cassette toilet and can't understand the difference between the various Thetford models. Can anyone shed any light please? I know the 335 seems to be the favourite but what's the reason v other cheaper models?
Interesting .. no mention of a Trelino toilet.

For me the 335 fits under the sink, shelf raised . On the tray, more cost but can get out easy Convenient at night,sits between bed made and front seat. Other sizes don’t fit.

Our Thetford 345 fits behind driver’s seat. You can sit on it, and the bed can be pulled out as normal. Ours sits on some black non-slip mat from Amazon. No leaks, looks smart and it has never shown any sign of moving in 15 years! Perfect.

We have a Thetford 165 that sits in our Spacemate tray and clears the underside of the bed extension by enough to even miss the strap. T6.1 Beach. The 335 is the 'go to' model for Ocean owners as space options are optimised. Just 'narks' me a bit that manufacturers hike the prices of products they know will be more in demand. The 165 is just over half the price of a 335.

335 for us, sits under the sink on the associated tray ( additional cost but easy to move and neat no movement fit )
Had it 5 years and there for wild camping.
We also have two of the bottles, which we have used on regular occasions.

Interesting .. no mention of a Trelino toilet.
Trobolo, Trelino and Boxio all good options for separating toilets, but I think many people still prefer the chemical ones. I’m considering one of the above and getting rid of the 335.

Back