Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tools

T140

T140

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi all
Hopefully getting away soon for about 8 weeks, could anyone give me a list of suggested tools that would be useful to have in an emergency being aware of weight and space.
Brilliant forum, thanks for your help.

Steve and Pat.

roll of duck tape and cable ties always useful

Security wheel nut key, Breakdown Insurance telephone number!

Always carry some basic tools in the Cali .
Some diffrent screwdrivers (+ torx) , set wrenchkeys , some pliers and a grip , hammer , X key for the wheelnuts....
And as above already mentiont some ducktape , straps (cable ties), gloves , lighter , flashlight , startercables , tyre repair set , piece of wood for under the jack in mul sand , contact spray , spare bulbs , spare fuses , ...
Not nescecary to repair the Cali but for overall prupose i guess....

You only need a corkscrew and a bottle opener :D

And the number of VW assist.

(Anything else you need is behind the bench seat)

Some diffrent screwdrivers (+ torx) , set wrenchkeys , some pliers and a grip , hammer , X key for the wheelnuts....
And as above already mentiont some ducktape , straps (cable ties), gloves , lighter , flashlight , startercables , tyre repair set , piece of wood for under the jack in mul sand , contact spray , spare bulbs , spare fuses , ...

No wonder you've no room for a bin!:D

Thanks mate for the helpfull list, will start putting it together.

Steve Pat.

Inner tube is useful for patching leaks in pipes (secure with tie wraps).