Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Trading up to a california Oceans due to London ULEZ

M

Muswellmetro

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi, we have just retired and out old VW 1995 Bilbo conversion has seen better days, it when through the MOT last September with several advisories and is now smoking from the exhaust, The the kitchen unit rattles and moves. , The van is from 2021it is noncomplient with the extended London Ultra Low Emissions Zone. We, therefore, need to trade up to a Euro6 camper to comply with the London ULEZ otherwise it is £12.50 per just to park outside our house on the road, so we are looking for a 2016 (65 reg or later) DSG California Ocean

Have you checked the "For Sale" section on the forum?

Hello and welcome, I wish you all the best in your hunt but in the meantime join in as much s you want.

...is now smoking from the exhaust, The the kitchen unit rattles and moves. , The van is from 2021it is noncomplient with the extended London Ultra Low Emissions Zone.
I assume it is a diesel powered van, so smoking from the exhaust is normal.
You want to change from a rattling and moving kicthen unit to an only rattling kitchen unit?
And you bought a van from the future, that is noncompliment with the LEZ?

All jokes aside. You know what you are looking for? Good luck with your search, as I won't be able to help you out with my 2010 van I don't want to sell yet.

I won't be able to help you out with my 2010 van I don't want to sell yet.

Your 2010 van isn't compliant either so no point you selling it to him! neither is my 2015 one or anything else before a T6

You can kind of see it coming.... in 3-5 years the T6 won’t be compliant either ...so on and so on... glad not to live in London..

Is there not a retro kit for like they have for lorry’s and bus ?
But this Euro 6 diesel will come in most big city’s ie Manchester Leeds Bristol Glasgow have all signed up for it

Hi, we have just retired and out old VW 1995 Bilbo conversion has seen better days, it when through the MOT last September with several advisories and is now smoking from the exhaust, The the kitchen unit rattles and moves. , The van is from 2021it is noncomplient with the extended London Ultra Low Emissions Zone. We, therefore, need to trade up to a Euro6 camper to comply with the London ULEZ otherwise it is £12.50 per just to park outside our house on the road, so we are looking for a 2016 (65 reg or later) DSG California Ocean
Call Geoff 07775557171

There’s a ULEZ exemption for anything over 40 years old, so another option is a nice 1970s Bay Window bus!

Back