Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Travel Crate

Fleabane

Fleabane

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi All

We are very new Cali owners - very exciting - although I’m rapidly learning it’s a rather bottomless pit of “must have” spending

Anyway we have three dogs and the van is my daily drive so I needed them safely tucked away - yet very easy to get in and out on a regular basis - really chuffed with the new crate that arrived today - it’s a TransK9 - we’ve had a few over the years and always excellent quality and customer service

When camping it will be removed to the awning but for daily use it’s perfect

Not sure what others use but thought this might be helpful to those in the same predicament as ourselves

BA88FA80-83A8-4296-A733-EF9A9AED3FE6.jpeg

AB666230-E424-4930-8FAA-88E92B66F657.jpeg

Hi All

We are very new Cali owners - very exciting - although I’m rapidly learning it’s a rather bottomless pit of “must have” spending

Anyway we have three dogs and the van is my daily drive so I needed them safely tucked away - yet very easy to get in and out on a regular basis - really chuffed with the new crate that arrived today - it’s a TransK9 - we’ve had a few over the years and always excellent quality and customer service

Not sure what others use but thought this might be helpful to those in the same predicament as ourselves

View attachment 85057

View attachment 85058
Used K9 previously in cars but not in the California, great product and company, think you will be happy.
Be nice to see some photos of the dogs outside of the crate, names?

Hi All

View attachment 85057

View attachment 85058
That looks great. Very posh.
Cute woofs x

Hi All

View attachment 85057

View attachment 85058
We have a Lintran that sits on the rear shelf. We used to transport the dogs in there, but now use it for packing. Once we're in the summer house, then the! dogs mostly travel inside it, particularly from beach days. Husband wants to remove it. Does he honestly think the shelf wouldn't get packed? It's great to hang items off it and it's staying in my van!

20201227_215556.jpg

We have a Lintran that sits on the rear shelf. We used to transport the dogs in there, but now use it for packing. Once we're in the summer house, then the! dogs mostly travel inside it, particularly from beach days. Husband wants to remove it. Does he honestly think the shelf wouldn't get packed? It's great to hang items off it and it's staying in my van!

View attachment 85174
Love it - I'm just amazed at how much stuff you can pack in - I'm still learning the art :)

That looks great. Very posh.
Cute woofs x
Your little Border Terrier(?) looks gorgeous - and thank you - it seems to be doing an excellent job keeping the three hounds safe on their travels :)

Your little Border Terrier(?) looks gorgeous - and thank you - it seems to be doing an excellent job keeping the three hounds safe on their travels :)
Yeah, he’s a little Border Terrorist. We have a Show Cocker too, she’s just as bad. :)

Hi All

View attachment 85057

View attachment 85058
We have a TransK9 crate in our car and love it. What version did you get for your Ocean?

Back