Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Trevedra Farm, Sennen

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Making the most of the nice weather we have just had a great couple of days at Trevendra Farm in Sennen.

The site has spectacular sea views towards Lands End, brand new shower block, on site cafe and you can walk down to the beach. Also with us being in a campervan they allow you to pitch in the tent field so you are not surrounded by big whites.

Best of all, only £17 per night, which is a bargain for Cornwall this time of year and makes a nice change not to be ripped off.

Highly recommend..

http://www.trevedrafarm.co.uk/
e4ddc14f98cbadf2f5452583fb784002.jpg
0c582d8b7e05754b63146a2f909ea1fb.jpg
c3196ad617db5cddc15918b76a8c2f63.jpg

Very nice , i hate it to park up in a row next to big white's .
Campsites should do this more , making a diffrence between the two and giving campervans a better view .

We like that site, nice walk into Sennen.
Obviously it poured down all night with gale force winds when we went!
They do the best scotch eggs I've ever had at the butchers in St. Just for future reference if you ever go back.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hey we've just booked ( yesterday ) so seeing your posting as reassured us ! So far we have spent some nights away using the pub stops and a few weekends ago £4 per night yes £4 in Tintagel ( Car park next to Pub ) allows campers to stay over £4 for 24hrs ! Looks as if we have similar vans, yours having more chrome and we're fully limo tinted :) Planning to test our Vango Gali compact awning also ...... Happy days!

We stayed at Trevedra Farm last year - lovely site and perfect for walking the coast path.

It is close to dog friendly Gwenver Beach. Also well worth visiting is the farmers market near the school at Sennen.

Last edited:
Back