Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Using our Cali as intended

KernowLad

Gone, but not forgotten!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
While the odd holiday is great, our main reason for having the Cali was to be able to camp right by the beach if/when the weather was good (we're a painful 20 mins from the nearest surfing beach...).

And recently, it REALLY has delivered. A night at short notice near Sennen (at the excellent Trevedra Farm campsite) for my bro in laws birthday. Superb surf, loads of sun, great company and Lisa also managed (no choice!) to work from the van during the day, all wifi'd up.

And the kids slept right through too!

IT'S BRILLIANT!! :D :D :D

Sounds great...I love Sennen for many reasons one being the crab soup at the beach resturant.

We took Poppy to St Ives the first weekend we got her although we had self-catering booked as we were not sure if she would arrive in time. I take it you can't wild camp in the car parks in Sennen

MichaelB said:
Sounds great...I love Sennen for many reasons one being the crab soup at the beach resturant.

We took Poppy to St Ives the first weekend we got her although we had self-catering booked as we were not sure if she would arrive in time. I take it you can't wild camp in the car parks in Sennen

Reckon it would be tricky; think the car parks are "serviced" by MBC parking "solutions" who are hateful Nazis. I reckon you could around Gwenvor (the North end of Sennen) and some other places.

Campsite was only £14 (no hook up but with a dog) which seemed pretty good!

Sounds great!

We have been at the beach last three evenings.

Off to venture this weekend too. :D

Back