Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Trim below rear lights?

Stevieste23

Stevieste23

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We only got our Cali 3 weeks ago. Just washed it for the first time and realised the trim panels below the rear lights where loose. I decided to remove the rear lights and found 2 black bungs sat behind them. I guessed they came out of the 2 positions for the rear panels. My question is. Is it just the bungs that hold this panel in pace, or should it have screws through the middle of it? We had parking sensors fitted at the dealers before we picked it up (retro fitted). I’m guessing somebody left something out. Any help and I’ll try and add a picture. Thanks

128fa94ceaddc460243a9159bcc1c517.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
those clips go in the holes and they have a small plastic insert that screws in like the picture

Screenshot 2019-03-20 at 20.44.31.png

Thanks for all your replies. I knew something wasn't right. I am getting on to the dealers today. I live quite a drive from them, so going to ask for the parts to be sent in the post. Thanks for all your help.

We only got our Cali 3 weeks ago. Just washed it for the first time and realised the trim panels below the rear lights where loose. I decided to remove the rear lights and found 2 black bungs sat behind them. I guessed they came out of the 2 positions for the rear panels. My question is. Is it just the bungs that hold this panel in pace, or should it have screws through the middle of it? We had parking sensors fitted at the dealers before we picked it up (retro fitted). I’m guessing somebody left something out. Any help and I’ll try and add a picture. Thanks

128fa94ceaddc460243a9159bcc1c517.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do the rear lights remove please?

Back