Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

trying to contact a member

A

audiobull

Vehicle
N/A
Hi everyone. I have a T5 so not a complete stranger but I use an awning and trailer for my trips. I am trying to contact a member to buy something he has advertised on here but the forum software will not let me reply to his advert or contact him.

I can promise I am not a spam bot.

Here is what I want to buy so it would be great if someone could let him know or get them to email me. I cannot pm yet?

My email is pugbully"at"live.co.uk

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/outwell-california-highway-inner-only-awning-sold-now.11693/

I am sorry I would not be hanging around but I use my T5 as a work van during the week and a made up camper at the weekends.

Heres a piccy anyway along with the troops.

9.jpg

20.jpg

Hi,

You should be able to reply to advertisement on the thread, it wlil go for moderation. I will have it look at. I have posted on the thread on your behalf with your user name.

@Calikev any errors with the account preventing the replies to the thread? Or is there a minimum number of posts required for new users? :)

Last edited:
Hi thanks Matt, much appreciated. I do think it may be because I am too new. I completely understand why there is restrictions in place as otherwise the forum would have spam posts all over the place. Been dribbling at just some of the Cali's here. If only I did not have the kids :embarrased

I have dropped a post on the thread and linked your username to the seller. :) Hope that helps.

Back