Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Turning rear climate off

JohnCalifornia

JohnCalifornia

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Hi , any ideas how to turn the rear climate control unit off ? I have seen it saying off on it but now can’t seem to turn it off at all. I’ve read the manual but doesn’t give me much info. I’ve only just found out what the rear button does on the dash, not by reading the manual but on previous posts on here. Thanks for any replies

Just watched the vid, it’s a T6.1 on the vid and mines a T6 but look similar. Doesn’t really say how to turn the rear off just that it can be. I’ll have mess around this afternoon

I was being a little lazy before! Just checked ours (t6.1 coast) and there is an off button. Obviously not sure if this is the same with the t6.

PXL_20230910_131658526.jpg

There is no off button on mine (I don’t think)

I’ve done it. Keep pressing the minus fan speed button on the rear control panel and it turns off. I’ve never used it before so when I got my Cali back from an AC repair and it was on full blast due to them testing the system probably and I didn’t have a clue how to turn it off . I do now. Thanks for the replies

I’ve done it. Keep pressing the minus fan speed button on the rear control panel and it turns off. I’ve never used it before so when I got my Cali back from an AC repair and it was on full blast due to them testing the system probably and I didn’t have a clue how to turn it off . I do now. Thanks for the replies
Or press 'rear' on the centre console, it then shows you what settings are in use in the rear, which means if you then turn the fan speed down on the centre console (whilst 'rear' is illuminated) you are in fact turning the rear fan down. Lowest setting is off.

Back