Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

UK BBQ week

Elly Swanson

Elly Swanson

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
In bbq week, if you like folk music, Bromsgrove festival are presenting a Virtual folk festival. Starts Thurs 9th July and goes over the weekend. Have never been to the live festival as it clashes with Ely for us.
So camp out on the drive or in an awning in the garden, like us, fire up the bbq and discover your roots.
Even if you’re not folkie, it might be fun.

Perfectos

Perfectos

VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
There’s always one clown shows up uninvited!

A24744FB-36E8-442B-B2E4-E5EB213823C0.jpeg

nickdrums

nickdrums

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
If the Cali is the king of campers, the Big Green Egg is the king of BBQ's. I got one this year - just amazing. Nothing gets burnt. If you need some inspiration, check out Nic Williams' website Meat Smoke Fire - I happen to know he's a Cali owner! You can even get an Egg which is small enough for the Cali - I am becoming tempted!

Karlos

Karlos

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
If the Cali is the king of campers, the Big Green Egg is the king of BBQ's. I got one this year - just amazing. Nothing gets burnt. If you need some inspiration, check out Nic Williams' website Meat Smoke Fire - I happen to know he's a Cali owner! You can even get an Egg which is small enough for the Cali - I am becoming tempted!
The small one is still quite heavy I think but yes they are great.

nickdrums

nickdrums

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Yes 40kg IIRC - I did chuckle at the BGE promo photo of a couple carrying a handle each down to the beach - that would be heavy! I know Nic has a mini-max egg in his Cali so it's all doable,