Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ullapool (Wester Ross)

Just up the road from me in Inverness, nice neck of the woods as they say :)
Yes stayed just outside Inverness at the beginning of our trip, also read food at the Mustard Seed.

I
Great site location 5 minuets walk into town, fantastic sea food shack, generally great sea food.

T6.1 just arrived. To many great whites.
View attachment 66839
Memories - I think I camped there in a tent back in 2002! Watched the fishing boats coming back in with their haul.

Great site location 5 minuets walk into town, fantastic sea food shack, generally great sea food.

T6.1 just arrived. To many great whites.
View attachment 66839
I agree re campsite and the excellent seafood shack. There's a terrific bookshop, too. I just love this place even though when we come back from Isle of Lewis we're usually throwing up from the big seas.

Great spot. But can you get out of bed before the first ferry arrives??? So many times we haven't....hic!:cheers
Like you a few to many, heard a rumble early morning but just turned over And slept a little longer.

Lovely place. Stayed at the rear of the Royal Hotel who provide parking spaces for campers and motor homes. Small charge for electric hook up and free if you don’t need it. You can even ring ahead and book a spot. Harbour gallery worth a visit.

Lovely place. Stayed at the rear of the Royal Hotel who provide parking spaces for campers and motor homes. Small charge for electric hook up and free if you don’t need it. You can even ring ahead and book a spot. Harbour gallery worth a visit.
Nice tip. looked at going in for a sundowner in the bar overlooking the bay, unfortunately the windows were steamed up.