Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Under kitchen LED strip function

homerorchid

homerorchid

VIP Member
(2019 Ocean) Re the "under kitchen LED strip", only works as a certacy light (turns on when you open the door and off after a few minutes). I was told there are 2 functions, one as described and one where you just turn the light on and off with the switch at side of sink unit (switch does not function at moment). I don't know how to swop between the 2 funtions if this can be done. Tried double pressing light switch and pressing light switch for a few seconds to see if it changes function but no joy. Any suggestion would be much appreciated

I had my Cali over a month before I noticed the light had come on. I'd tried pressing the button with no effect numerous times and was told by the dealer it was an option that I hadn't paid for? Now it turns of and on with a press and a long press alterers the light level.

You need to double press the top button quickly, the led strip will flash indicating the 'mode' - driving (courtesy light) or camping (on/off/dimming), works fine for me but I've read that some have issues with the light flickering randomly...

Woo, it's fantastic, it worked, thank you, much appreciated

Back