Soton Campers

Soton Campers

Southampton Campers
VIP Member
Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi all

Just picked up a second hand Cali Ocean 2017. It has the LEDs for the kitchen cupboards , warddrobe and the mood lighting under the worktop. However the kitchen lights inside the cupboards do not come on, I've tried pressing the switch on the end of the cupboard multiple times and the switch 'feels like the microswitch is working. Is this circuit on it's own fuse at all? Seems odd that all the other LED lighting works apart from this.

Any ideas please?

@Loz, @VW Guru any ideas please? I spoke to Breeze Totton and they said bring it down and they will have a look but if it is just a fuse then I wouldn't want to waste their time. Any thoughts appreciated.

Hi @Darryl the main power feed for the light control unit is fuse sc19 it’s fuse 19 in the fuse box lower centre of the dash. But if that’s ok pop down to breeze totton and ask for Ryan he’s there master tech he could have a quick assessment and get you booked in if needs be

Thank you so much for the information. I did check the fuse and it was fine. Now booked in with Ryan to sort it. I hope it's not a kitchen out job!

Thank you so much for the information. I did check the fuse and it was fine. Now booked in with Ryan to sort it. I hope it's not a kitchen out job!

Hi glad you have booked it in and no all the wiring etc is accessible without taking the kitchen out the only part that may have to come out is the rear Lower plastic trim in the wardrobe so if you have a safe in the wardrobe make sure we have the key for it :thumb

Hi all

Just picked up a second hand Cali Ocean 2017. It has the LEDs for the kitchen cupboards , warddrobe and the mood lighting under the worktop. However the kitchen lights inside the cupboards do not come on, I've tried pressing the switch on the end of the cupboard multiple times and the switch 'feels like the microswitch is working. Is this circuit on it's own fuse at all? Seems odd that all the other LED lighting works apart from this.

Any ideas please?
Hi what was wrong in the end? Mine have just stopped working!

Back