Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Unpairing mobiles

W

wandy63

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Is it possible to unpair mobiles, with out access to the mobiles on a California 15 plate with 310 radio unit with hands free.
I have 3 old profiles from old telephones which were not deleted which I have no access to. Now it appears I cannot pair my new phone. There does not appear to be any obvious way of deleting the old paired phones, is there any hidden blue tooth reset procedure?. ahhhh
Andrew

This can definitely be done as I removed the previous owners phone when I bought my van second hand. It is in the phone settings menu where it brings up all the stored phones. If I remember tonight, I will check my van and try to put together the steps on how to do it.

Hi cbdubs
That would be fantastic.
Regards
Andrew

Hi Andrew. It’s in phone settings then Bluetooth. You can cancel old phones in there. Let me know how you get on.

Hi Cbdubs
Mnay thanks for the advice managed to do it at last!
regards
Andrew

How did you do it? My wife has three entries that all say (her name) phone as she has had three phones since we’ve had the Cali.

How did you do it? My wife has three entries that all say (her name) phone as she has had three phones since we’ve had the Cali.
Post 4 above.

Post 4 says Settings - Bluetooth but when I follow those steps there is no option to delete entries.
Settings or Phone Settings?

Finally had time to look at this properly. When I navigate to Phone I get three options Connect, New user and Media player. If I go to Madia player and then paired devices I can then choose to delete but it won’t let me do it as it says ‘Unable to delete. Device is also used as a phone’. But I can’t find an option to delete anywhere else. Any ideas?

Back