Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

upgrading account

Racing 47

Racing 47

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Have been a member for about 5 years and looking to upgrade my account.
however when going through the subscription process it doesn't seem to recognise my details even though
i am logged in whilst attempting to upgrade. The system is also asking me to set up a new account and password which I obviously don't want to do, all I want to do is pay my membership. So what am I doing wrong
? Administrator please help and advise !

Have been a member for about 5 years and looking to upgrade my account.
however when going through the subscription process it doesn't seem to recognise my details even though
i am logged in whilst attempting to upgrade. The system is also asking me to set up a new account and password which I obviously don't want to do, all I want to do is pay my membership. So what am I doing wrong
? Administrator please help and advise !
Hi could you please send me a screenshot of what it says i will look into this for you
kev

Hi could you please send me a screenshot of what it says i will look into this for you
kev
Hi, the problem seems to be that although I choose pay by debit/credit card and enter my card details the screen still asks me to create a pay pal account which I prefer not to do. The password set up is for PayPal not for my membership as I originally thought. So can I pay my membership simply by debit card and if so how? Or do I have to set up a PayPal account in order to do it?

i believe that you can pay through paypal without joining paypal i believe the form they ask you to put your address in is to verify your card not sign up i might be wrong. if you have a paypal email address i can send you a request to pay that might work also