Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Upstairs mattress

Hi Everyone,

Yes they're designed as a direct replacement for the original roof mattress (even the little piece at the rear) and can be kept in the roof at all times. We've been able to work on the price a little to make it a little more easy on the pocket and they'll be going on the website for £150 to VIP members.

I can also produce a 1" high density mattress for anyone who wants to keep their zonesleep mattress in the roof at all times, just drop me a line if you're interested.

I've had a lot of interest about a waterproof mattress protector for the roof mattresses so these will be available for both the original mattresses and our memory foam replacement shortly :thumb

Our seat covers are still in the final stages of being designed and we will be able to offer a very bespoke service on these, a full range of car upholstery fabrics to choose from as well as faux leather and suede options. More to come on these soon......
Can I clarify.....the zonesleep ultra topper cannot be used in conjunction with the standard vw top bed mattress.

I only ask because the vw standard mattress is not much more than 1" thick.

I have not tried it but have wondered whether this will work without hindering the roof mechanism.