Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show/Event Used items for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi CaliKev, got the link wrong there,

Sides for awning
Are these still for sale? Is there just 1 side panel and the front one? Interested, are you at COTF to sell or bring these? Martin

Hi martin i have bought them with me. I do have a complete set 2 german sides 1 comfortz door panel
Pop over and see me
Kev

Hi Kev,

Hope to arrive round teatime traffic permitting

Martin

Anybody selling a safety net for the upstairs bed at COTF, my deal fell through and would like one for our holiday in Aug.

Also in Wanted section, good offer made!

Thanks.

Seen a safety net on eBay at the moment at a starting bid of 99p

Anybody selling a safety net for the upstairs bed at COTF, my deal fell through and would like one for our holiday in Aug.

Thanks.
I can't make COTF I'm afraid but I have a safety net you can buy if you find yourself in my part of the world. Live in Epsom, work in Leatherhead. Was thinking £30 based on no research. It came with the van last month and has never been used.

Tommy, thanks. Price is good and I'll bear in mind if nothing else crops up although not often your way these days.

Heading down to COTF tomorrow morning. If anyone is selling one of the side window fly screens, please let me know, and how much. Managed to break mine!

Thanks.

I have an unused safety net, if you want it for £30, I will bring it with me to COTF- just let me know

I can't make COTF I'm afraid but I have a safety net you can buy if you find yourself in my part of the world. Live in Epsom, work in Leatherhead. Was thinking £30 based on no research. It came with the van last month and has never been used.

Hi TommyT,
We are heading down to COTF tomorrow morning from Banstead. I would be willing to pick up the safety net from you this evening and take it down to COTF for dannosail if he still wants it?

I have one of the shelf units that goes above the fridge and sink that I purchased when they were available from the club online shop. Never used still in its box. I will bring it along to COTF tomorrow, message me if you are interested.

Re Gregc shelf I have 2 lengths of plastic strip to go round the edge to take the sharp edge away - if that makes sense! Free to the first two takers

I have an unused safety net, if you want it for £30, I will bring it with me to COTF- just let me know

Gavin, I'll take it thanks. We're arriving tomorrow evening so probably pick it up Saturday sometime. We are silver Cali Reg YM...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.