Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Show/Event Used items for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Bluetooth prep kit. I think your service manual has a code for it... The codes can be found on Internet. There was a link on here a while ago... Let me know if I should bring along to COTF etc

Fine, thanks. PM me for address and payment arrangements.

Tom

I also have some brand new unopened headlamp protectors for sale, I will leave them at the club stand

Due to hospital appointment which might fall close to date we are not sure if we can make COTF until very last moment. Can we just turn up and pay at the gate ? Hope to bring a Khyam Motordome drive away awning for the - accessories for sale event. Paul.

CaliKev - Can I pencil-in my name for the rear bed metal frame? I'll be able to make a firm commitment in a couple of days ......so still well ahead of COTF ....may be difficult to carry on your vespa :)
Sorry for being slightly vague....I'm working on a deal that will be confirmed very shortly.

Thanks Kevin. I may well be coming over to the dark side.......

Due to hospital appointment which might fall close to date we are not sure if we can make COTF until very last moment. Can we just turn up and pay at the gate ? Hope to bring a Khyam Motordome drive away awning for the - accessories for sale event. Paul.

That is fine Paul, we are hoping the campsite will allow us to sell some tickets at the gate again this year, we should know more in a few days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry Calikev but my deal fell through but there is a blue berghaus changing hands at the moment that needs your shelf. They'll no doubt end up here.

Ok mate thanks for letting me know

I am having a bit of a clear out of our van, and have decided that the following could free up some space etc. I am listing them here and can either arrange post/courier or bring down to COTF to avoid that cost

BNIB Porta Potti Thetford 335 £75. Never christened!

Blue tooth kit for T5. This came with my van but was not fitted.... I found out that we do not have the factory installed prep kit, so cannot use. The bits are out of any packaging but I have no reason to think they are faulty.. Offers in region of £100

Thule levelling chocks. These have been used a few times but are in good condition. They combine lurid green bag, which has a slight rip in it... £20

Thanks Martin. I can upload some photos (or rather I can try) but pictures of potties are not such fun....

Flexi cargo bag made by Comfortz very useful bit of kit zips each end for easy access. Complete with straps. £40
Please note: The bag in the picture of on my van was filled with foam to fill it out for the photo.

1044-037cc001ffe39e362552b7e0fe765a01.jpg

1043-5a5ffdd7fd923675880737b29f31cb16.jpg

ok thanks, I will pack it to bring with me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Folks,

I have Cali 5th seat in the anthracite available - came out of a brand new van and used for fitting seat covers - as new condition.

Also a set of brandrup rear seat covers in Takato and light grey - again never used as such - mega expensive bit of kit- I think they were the best part of £600 from Germany (any potential buyers ring me first on this one - 01246 825873)

Both- Offers Cash on Collection from COTF

Cheers,
Nick

Hi Spud, I'd be interested in the khyam cozi if you would consider posting? If so what price and would PayPal be ok?

Does it come in a protective bag / storage?

Many thanks

I have these they are great i keep mine with my camping chairs in the tailgate.
Are these still for sale? Is there just 1 side panel and the front one? Interested, are you at COTF to sell or bring these? Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.