Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

User Guide - Download not Available

DrJuanKerr

DrJuanKerr

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I'm trying without success to download the .pdf "VW T6 California Ocean & Beach User Manual 2016-10-03".

The download button is greyed out and it says "Download not Available"

Any ideas please?
Thanks

Is because you have not paid up as a VIP member. I wondered the same initially until I learnt the cause.

I tried to become a member. No problems paying the £14 but do not want to create a Paypal account. Seems unless I create one I can't pay. Unless I'm doing something wrong that seems a pointless protocol to enforce

I joined up as a VIP member and also can not download it !

Nick what are you trying to download as I have tested your permissions and it’s working fine

I joined up as a VIP member and also can not download it !

It should work when you have the VIP badge as you have .
One of the admins will look in to this for you .

Edit : seems there's help allready;)

Nick what are you trying to download as I have tested your permissions and it’s working fine
The T6 Cali user manual , just had another go, its not happening, thanks for your input. Nick.

I tried to become a member. No problems paying the £14 but do not want to create a Paypal account. Seems unless I create one I can't pay. Unless I'm doing something wrong that seems a pointless protocol to enforce

I'm also not a favorit off creating new accounts on various sites , but however we use Paypal also to collect money when signing in for meets so Paypal can come handy later ...;)

Back