Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Username Conflict

california kid

california kid

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Sorry to add to this post, would the moderators checking the forum, just read the above post, it certainly appears we have to California kids on the forum mine has a gap in the wording is this allowed, cheers California Kid.

Sorry to add to this post, would the moderators checking the forum, just read the above post, it certainly appears we have to California kids on the forum mine has a gap in the wording is this allowed, cheers California Kid.

Lots of Smiths in the World to!

If you can both come to an agreement on this we will happily change one of your usernames ? If that fails, maybe have different avatars?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will the moderators check when the other Californiakid registered his name, when I was choosing, many names came up with the reply in use, very surprised this did not happen, maybe because of no gap between spelling! . I am sure the moderators can check this.

Hi Martin have just checked the other Californiakid joined June 2016, I joined 2014, I think he should choose something different !

I really would not worry about it! But you should learn the difference between to, two and too! :rolleyes::talktothehand:headbang;)
Neither of them can tell the difference, so that's something else they've got in common!