Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold vango kela iv drive away awning

Richard Woods

Richard Woods

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Selling my vango kela iv drive away awning. Only used twice, bought last july but we've just not made the most of it.

It's a brilliant piece of kit and really adds to staying away in a van. Theyre so practical in that you can leave it up and just drive the van away. A doddle to put up too with the excellent airbeams.

I'm in Lancaster and the whole thing is quite large so needs to be collected. £330 Ono

Last edited:
Is it still available

Selling my vango kela iv drive away awning. Only used twice, bought last july but we've just not made the most of it.

It's a brilliant piece of kit and really adds to staying away in a van. Theyre so practical in that you can leave it up and just drive the van away. A doddle to put up too with the excellent airbeams.

I'm in Lancaster and the whole thing is quite large so needs to be collected. £330 Ono
SOLD

Do you have any photos