Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Various Items for Sale

S

Simon T

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi
I am selling numerous items and thought I would list them in one post, to avoid swamping the forum, and if you are interested I can send details

1. Sold
2. Sold
3. SOLD
4.SOLD
5. SOLD
6. Sold
7. Kampa geyser portable water heater £100
8. SOLD
9.SOLD
10. SOLD
11. Anssems trailer GT750 £1,200
12. Silverscreen for T6 (The tab says T5&T6 but I know it 100% fits a T6) £100
13. Sold
15. SOLD
16. SOLD

The reason for selling being that with the growing family we had to get a bigger van.

None of the above is more than 2.5years old in some instances i.e the cali cap drawer it is a few months old. All the awnings, toppers, silverscreen where pack away dry and stored in the house.

some photos more to follow

Regards

56741DD8-F0F8-48EF-8CBC-E44B080892F1.jpeg

46E661B8-05F8-4A44-9196-D6D0D3432A55.jpeg

FEC26724-168D-44FD-BD45-5A1AD89C43F0.jpeg

BC246475-E8D3-4EA5-8173-D91D9706D23A.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
What a haul Simon. I have DM’d you re the calicap drawer.

Regards,

Heather.

Interested in the boot drawer too, if @HB19 doesn't want it

Also, what colour is the Comfortz awning kit please?

Hi

I am new to this....so I have not yet received a PM = Personal Message?

You can always e-mail me tout.simon@+++++.com?

The Comfortz awning is a dark grey...if you e-mail me I can send some pics.

Regards
Simon

Whoops as I say I am new and I put an e-mail address in which I guess is not allowed I will reasearch PM and try to respond in full via that apologies for being a luddite

Hi

To save confusion with the Dutch flag, I am UK based, but when I set this up it was through my works laptop oops! Which is routed via an NL server.

Hopefully you will get your messages soon. Do you have a price for the drawer?

OK, I am new to this so out of interest to help me understand the market, and assuming you have checked them out on the Cali Cap website, what sort of price would you have been expecting?

I will also give you my rationale...
This is only 4 months old
Still has its protective film
Never used for a camping trip as sold the van
The only thing missing is the box
Thus I thought an £80 reduction on the full price was reasonable?

OK, I am new to this so out of interest to help me understand the market, and assuming you have checked them out on the Cali Cap website, what sort of price would you have been expecting?

I will also give you my rationale...
This is only 4 months old
Still has its protective film
Never used for a camping trip as sold the van
The only thing missing is the box
Thus I thought an £80 reduction on the full price was reasonable?

Sure, currently they are 599 Euros new, so that's around £500 at today's exchange rate, plus shipping = not far off/maybe a bit less than what you are asking. Whilst I do appreciate (now) yours is as good as new I'm sorry to say I would not pay the new price for something that is 2nd hand.

If HB19 does not want it and you are open to offers I would happily discuss this further via pm.

Sure, currently they are 599 Euros new, so that's around £500 at today's exchange rate, plus shipping = not far off/maybe a bit less than what you are asking. Whilst I do appreciate (now) yours is as good as new I'm sorry to say I would not pay the new price for something that is 2nd hand.

If HB19 does not want it and you are open to offers I would happily discuss this further via pm.
Ok you make a good case, exchange rate and shipping took me to 660 upon acquisition but I have to move with the current position as agree with you about buying 2nd hand but then given condition It is in I would not want to give it away. See what HB 19 does if no response by tomorrow let’s discuss. Ps appreciate your response

Hi .. just back from work. No. Not interested at that price.

Thanks

@Simon T , you are limited in foto's per post , not per thread so no need to start a new thread with just pictures .
I've merged your two threads .

@Simon T - Have just sent you a PM about the seat pockets. We'll take them if they are still available and we can collect

Hi

I am new to this....so I have not yet received a PM = Personal Message?

You can always e-mail me tout.simon@*+*+*+*+*+.com?

The Comfortz awning is a dark grey...if you e-mail me I can send some pics.

Regards
Simon

Whoops as I say I am new and I put an e-mail address in which I guess is not allowed I will reasearch PM and try to respond in full via that apologies for being a luddite

Hi

To save confusion with the Dutch flag, I am UK based, but when I set this up it was through my works laptop oops! Which is routed via an NL server.
Hi Simon how much each is the spare wheel lock, the bunk ladder and the zephyr air pump. My email is john.eaglevoith@btinternet.com

Good afternoon Simon
I’m a little confused with all this. Could you add a summary of what is now available and for what price you are asking for each item. I assume we can scroll back and look at the photos
Would help tremendously
Cheers
G

Hi Simon, how much for the Kampa Geyser & the bunk ladder please?

Dear Simon

Sorry to clutter the forum with what should be sent separately as a personal message.

Could someone please reply to me to tell me how to do a PM. And also what is a DM?

We would be interested in a Galli and also to speak to you about the pros and cons of the two sizes you have.

Also the windskirt and maybe the pump.

We take it that you had an English version of the T6 California Ocean with the sliding door opening on the right hand drive driver’s side on to which side the Gallis would attach

This in turn suggests you would have the Reserve design so as to enable this.

Could you also let us know the prices of the various items.

Looking forward to hearing from you

My mobile is 07887 561656 and email robrogambles@+++++.com.

Thanks

Robin Gambles

Hi G

let me know what on the list you are interested in and we can discuss prices.

the only thing I have not yet updated is the seat pockets they were sold this evening.

regards
Simon

Hi Simon how much each is the spare wheel lock, the bunk ladder and the zephyr air pump. My email is john.eaglevoith@btinternet.com
Ladder is withdrawn as committed to a sale.

Spare safe £25
Zephyr pump £25

Hi

The Kampa Geyser £100?
Bunk Ladder has been committed to another person.

Kind regards
Simon

Dear Simon

Sorry to clutter the forum with what should be sent separately as a personal message.

Could someone please reply to me to tell me how to do a PM. And also what is a DM?

We would be interested in a Galli and also to speak to you about the pros and cons of the two sizes you have.

Also the windskirt and maybe the pump.

We take it that you had an English version of the T6 California Ocean with the sliding door opening on the right hand drive driver’s side on to which side the Gallis would attach

This in turn suggests you would have the Reserve design so as to enable this.

Could you also let us know the prices of the various items.

Looking forward to hearing from you

My mobile is 07887 561656 and email robrogambles@*+*+*+*+*+.com.

Thanks

Robin Gambles
Hi Robin

Just left a voicemail, please feel free to call back after 11am.

Kind regards
Simon

So is it just the spare wheel lock/spare safe and the pump that’s left available?
G

So is it just the spare wheel lock/spare safe and the pump that’s left available?
G
Hi G

I am keeping the original post updated as to what has been sold and also trying to remove photos's of sold items.

Plus adding a few new bits as I find them in my store room, i.e. today, sunday, I add the airsafe, the VW van protective cover etc.

Hopefully this is being transmitted to all.

Just keep reviewing the original post and if it does not say sold then it is open to negotiation.

Kind regards
Simon

@Simon T , you are limited in foto's per post , not per thread so no need to start a new thread with just pictures .
I've merged your two threads .
Hi

How do I remove photos?

I have recently sold a few items yet cannot seem to remove the photo’s.

Kind regards
Simon