Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vehicle service

Sp0_0k

Sp0_0k

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
This is the 1st time I see a vehicle that can be serviced once in 2 years. My dealer mentioned that most customers still try to change oils each year.
Do you simply follow the VW service plan or bother to make it more frequently? I am not sure we'll be able to do more than 20k km a year.

This is the 1st time I see a vehicle that can be serviced once in 2 years. My dealer mentioned that most customers still try to change oils each year.
Do you simply follow the VW service plan or bother to make it more frequently? I am not sure we'll be able to do more than 20k km a year.
The cheapest route is to follow the Service Time intervals shown on the Multi Function Dashboard Display for Oil & Filter changes and the Handbook/Service Book for other items.
Myself, I will have an oil & filter change every 12 months or 20,000miles. My first year they matched up as I did 20,000 miles in 12 months.

If you are keeping the vehicle for a long time, Full synthetic ,annual, or as prev suggested every 20k miles whichever comes first, VW recommendations won't save you money long term.

Rgrds,

Rob H.

Cheapest isn't necessarly the best. How do you know you haven't got a damaged drive shaft/steering rack boot, damage to the inside of the tyres etc. Personal choice off course but always have ours done yearly.

Cheapest isn't necessarly the best. How do you know you haven't got a damaged drive shaft/steering rack boot, damage to the inside of the tyres etc. Personal choice off course but always have ours done yearly.
Had all of these in last 12 months, but not picked up on VW service

John

Back