Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vehicle service schedule

Terry

Terry

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
I recently had my California serviced, 1st service.
I noticed the Servicing schedule had not been completed,
On questioning VW was told this was no longer done ? I was sure that it was wrong that the service schedule was a indication of vehicle history for future owners.
Has anyone experienced this ??.

On questioning VW was told this was no longer done ? I was sure that it was wrong that the service schedule was a indication of vehicle history for future owners.
Mine has been completed. Done 4 weeks ago. Mind you all the details are held on the VW computer system in more detail than the tick box Service page.

Mine has been completed I would go back and insist they complete it.

Imagine trying to explain that to a future buyer. Sounds a bit dodgy. Mind saying where?

Imagine trying to explain that to a future buyer. Sounds a bit dodgy. Mind saying where?
Not really a problem. VW Dealer would give you a print out confirming the Services.
A lot of Car Manufacturers are going down this route. Our new Smart Car doesn't even have a Service book to stamp. Similarly with our MX5 from Mazda.
I just keep the invoices. More detail on that than in the Service Book.:thumb

Back