Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Guess where we are and what we are doing ....
66EB3940-996A-4CCA-B84D-9D84D2C3A04C.jpeg
Edit:
Yes thats a Grand California 600 :oops:

Last edited:
First night for us and Cali in France. Hopefully weather will be kind to us. X
aeb268cdbdfe297ff6153ff3cfbd2fd7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Surround by a sea of great whites, Château Villandry.

4305B0EF-221B-42FF-A4B4-1A6DF94A1D79.jpeg

For those seen post #2681 , yes we went to see the Grand California in real life at the showroom @Camper Centrum Nederland , they are official in the showroom from tomorrow on here in Holland , we were invited for the preview :cool:

Now pitched up at a lovely small camperspot next to a farm/museum in Barneveld
Very nice sunset when we got here...
What's there not to like about Holland !
IMG_0669.JPG
IMG_0684.JPG

We all have our trips and travels, so why not have some pics of views from (or of) your Cali?

Here is my spot today :)

e40fc155c2de548936e8aaf33e24b9c4.jpg
At Beardy Folk Festival, Hopton Court, Shropshire. Arrived tea time Friday and spaces left were tight so no room to attach the driveaway. Woke up to the results of the dog having diarrhoea in the night (hence the clothesline between 2 poles). We sleep upstairs, he’s down on the passenger seat that’s well covered thank goodness.

Luckily the Kelly kettle boiled water in quick time, also that it was sunny and warm to get it dry.

No need for the Cali topper as it’s warm and dry. I think it’ll be on tomorrow night as we’re expecting storms and torrential rain!

Not enough t’interweb juice to upload the photo so will add the photo when I can. For now just imagine a white Cali (nose forward), roll out awning, rolled out to a outhouse handi awning. To the left is the washing line with the dog quilts on. In front of the awning is the kellie kettle and a box and bag of fire stuff. :oops: