Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

This weekend - rain on east coast at black isle then next day homeward on west coast going up via Poolewe.

Did laugh though at the big Whites - all the onboard facilities yet they don't use them. North of Ullapool is getting busy with hired big whites :(

blackisle.jpg

EwePoolewe.jpg

Dan-Yr-Ogof
8a3ea3e4615054e25ba4257d71016aa2.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Col Du Pourtalet on the Pyrenees.altitude 1794m.....I am never going to trust Google Maps again.
Going over from France into Spain at midnight was not the best. No other traffic,so every cloud .20190529_231519.jpg
The only thing that stopped me turning back was the cycling route posters that were up ( part of tour de France once) and i thought if a push bike can Cali can.

5169c776a61553d0c5227b530ab4c07d.jpg

Here at Starnberger Lake are lot of MHs and some Transporters, only 2 T5 Californias (Beach and SE). Guess every one is in Manerba for the annual meet.

Saw this interesting Cali parked in front of me in Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire. Internally it’s a full fat Cali, externally it had a very neatly installed winch and air snorkel. Looked like it could take the owner well off the beaten track.

Haha.
New rider there. Lesson learned, though took some time to figure out which way to park it.

Loch Torridon - Inveralligin.

If you live in an overpopulated area - as we do, places like this are so impressive. As soon as I leave our street I'm on holiday - Swiping through the images brings back strong memories. They last for years :D So time and money well invested.

Can't beat buying local :thumb
What's with the country life, do they now sell it in Swiss. :)

I can survive without anything from home. Except my country life, I absolutely love the stuff :)

Souls guilty pleasure.

Brienz? Which site please.

It’s a bit commercial, but a decent site. There was a smaller, pleasant site next door to the Youth Hostel. Unfortunately, full booked when we got there.
But the one in question is:

It’s a bit commercial, but a decent site. There was a smaller, pleasant site next door to the Youth Hostel. Unfortunately, full booked when we got there.
But the one in question is:

Thanks, been looking at that site. Been to Lauterbrunnen before but would like to visit the lakes this time.