Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Quick blast up and down the coast here just over the Arctic circle at the top of Kystriksveien
32e0c01930238000b9d0d18eed476725.jpg
e82fc8d549deffb1d8f7d5cc0141383d.jpg
0249a991b535331fd0e43990225e58bc.jpg
a1d17f4d851e730243775280969e3d54.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

c941e55e8763a39d01c4dd2ded6362d8.jpg

My Fridge-on-Wheels in the shadow of Mont Pourri, Ste Foy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Looks absolutely awesome! Can you let me know where your alloys are from and what size they are? I’m looking at a white beach at the moment and would love to style it like yours!

Looks absolutely awesome! Can you let me know where your alloys are from and what size they are? I’m looking at a white beach at the moment and would love to style it like yours!

Hello and thank you. They’re Vossen CV7 20x10 ET45 in Matte Graphite. I’m not sure you can get the CV7 any more but if you can’t, check out the Vossen VFS1 in the same size and colour - it’s a good looking wheel and load rated too. I got mine from Prestige Wheel Centre. The van is also lowered on Bilstein B14 Coilovers if that matters.
Stu
EDIT - forgot to mention they touch the wheel arch liner very slightly on full lock sometimes if one side is compressed - I know this can be remedied with a little work from a heat gun but haven’t got round to it yet as it happens so infrequently. (This probably wouldn’t happen with the VW lowering springs as they’re a only a 30mm drop and mine seems to be 70mm) Tyres are load rated 275/35R20 Michelin Pilot Alpin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice little swell running in the background!

Hartland Quay is worth a visit, can walk south to Spekes Mill at low tide and see the waterfall in the cliff.
Thanks - will look in to that. We are here in son’s first proper surf trip going down the north coast doing our first proper touring rather than set up for a week somewhere. Was all going well until the smell on the night....

Thanks - will look in to that. We are here in son’s first proper surf trip going down the north coast doing our first proper touring rather than set up for a week somewhere. Was all going well until the smell on the night....

Can recommend this place: