Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

@John

What front awning is that? It's practically clear
Thule Sun Screen - slides directly into the C-rail without an adapter strip, takes only a couple of minutes and it's installed. It does look very see through in the picture but that is deceptive - affords a bit of extra prvacy, but also doubles as a tie down kit with 4 pegged bungees making the awning feel a bit more secure in any wind.
John

Last edited:
8f0af22848ff4d880a3aa111bd40071a.jpg
0b9aeafbf79b995c9b3b64f3213f8e10.jpg
2dd48f65119e2e42f92b96e8ddcb3f51.jpg

Keeping fed and hydrated on a quick overnighter

Lovely spot at lake Hetlandsvatnet near Fister in Norway.
Unfortunately two weeks earlier a sign was placed barring campers (but not tents) and the police passed by shortly after diner asking us to move on.

View attachment 48961
A good job you'd not had a beer or 5 then. Its a shame some people can't take their litter home or out it in a bin. That's why most off grid camping gets banned.

One from the Isle of Mull, during our week in Scotland in early June. We had cracking weather all week while the rest of the country had terrible weather!
View attachment 48503
F1B70844-7D62-4E32-9CBF-08FD05366FBD.jpeg
One from the Isle of Mull, during our week in Scotland in early June. We had cracking weather all week while the rest of the country had terrible weather!
View attachment 48503
I was there, great weather. Ben More, Mull. We had to stop 100 meters from the top. Chrystal clear view, but the wind actually lifted us off the ground.

Not a view from our Cali I like. Car park bumps really p me off. On returning to our van a car was parked mm to my rear bumper putting the shopping in the side door I checked and no mark on our van. But thought despite no evidence of someone hitting the van thought I would take a look at my rear dash camera - footage says it all. The footage would have been useful if there was damage. View from my van.

Not a view from our Cali I like. Car park bumps really p me off. On returning to our van a car was parked mm to my rear bumper putting the shopping in the side door I checked and no mark on our van. But thought despite no evidence of someone hitting the van thought I would take a look at my rear dash camera - footage says it all. The footage would have been useful if there was damage. View from my van.

Cheeky bugger - makes me so angry - he shouldn’t be driving such a long car