Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

4x4 joker

4x4 joker

VW T6 Westfalia Club Joker 4motion
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
N/A
Met this guy travelling the opposite way on the wild Atlantic way at keem bay (Achill) he’s heading north then over to Scotland, had a very cool 4x4 sprinter jacked up!
Here’s his Facebook details if anyone wants to follow his travels, think he wants as many people to follow as possible.BEA5CB6E-D76D-4D96-94A7-08B687399327.jpeg3155893D-0CA7-426B-9877-42E8A5FEC628.jpeg

paradise city

paradise city

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
I'm doing a surf trip up the West Coast this week. Saw that guy 3 times so far in different locations. Last sighting was Strandhill, County Sligo this morning.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

2020 freedom

2020 freedom

Eating Ice Cream, skimming stones.
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Three Cliffs Bay
40 mph gusts roof staying down but look at these brave souls. There are 8 VW campers in sight and 6 have their pop tops up . 43511

paradise city

paradise city

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
I'm doing a surf trip up the West Coast this week. Saw that guy 3 times so far in different locations. Last sighting was Strandhill, County Sligo this morning.

Correction. Seen him again this afternoon while I was surfing in Donegal. I think he was on his way to see the Slieve League cliffs. Must check out his website.

Perfectos

Perfectos

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Three Cliffs Bay
40 mph gusts roof staying down but look at these brave souls. There are 8 VW campers in sight and 6 have their pop tops up . View attachment 43511
Hi 2020, im just down the road in Pembrey Country Park.
Last two nights have been a Houlie, kids have not woken once!!!
calis not scared, top up all the way haha,
Persistently raining now, topper on, love that sound
great to see the great British weather has little effect.
Week ahead seems to be forecast to be better culminating in a glorious Bank Holiday weekend.

Our Partners