Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

If you look carefully, you will also see our van:

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
That is Extreme off roading :thumb
I would have to have a few beers before i drove
my Cali around that ridge.

Van looks lovely, What size and type wheels are they and is it lowered?
Ive got a 204 DSG 4 Motion Ocean and am thinking of lowering and new wheels but have read that its not suitable for 20inch wheels.
Looked at a few threads on here but no definitive answers.

Cheers
GP

Hi, thank you. It’s 4Mo and lowered 70mm on Bilstein B14 and 20x10 ET45 Vossen CV7 wheels (275/35R20)
I could be wrong but that’s about the max width / offset you can go on a Cali because the sliding door card is thicker than many conversions. 20” wheels are sold at many VW Cali dealerships and I think Eibach coil overs are offered now too (someone will correct me if I’m wrong).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, thank you. It’s 4Mo and lowered 70mm on Bilstein B14 and 20x10 ET45 Vossen CV7 wheels (275/35R20)
I could be wrong but that’s about the max width / offset you can go on a Cali because the sliding door card is thicker than many conversions. 20” wheels are sold at many VW Cali dealerships and I think Eibach coil overs are offered now too (someone will correct me if I’m wrong).

Thanks for the info, didn't realise that VW did 20" wheels now.
Will have a look at prices, cheers.

100ce044967b8ff20272bfa2bcff79c7.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Beautiful, where were you, 4x4?
Killington reservoir, sorry I don’t like to add place if I’m still there (gone now).
I just stumbled on it, you can here a little motorway noise. Nice walks and good stop off on route to Scotland.
Did see it’s sort of on park4night (that’s a private carpark further on though).

Thanks for the info, didn't realise that VW did 20" wheels now.
Will have a look at prices, cheers.

Well I don’t think you can spec them from VW but they’re available as dealer fit.