Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

We don’t wake up to this very often, down here.
View attachment 72350
We have another 2 inches here overnight here near Fort William, snowed on and off most of yesterday. Theres no gritting / clearing off the trunk roads out of town so that will limit things in the absence having a set of chains in case.

By The River Severn in Berkeley Gloucestershire.
Nice part of the world, I fished the Severn for 15 years. Favourite / best weight barbel from underneath the stanchions of dual carriageway in Bewdley.
W3Words grid is
///balancing.umbrellas.pioneered

Its only been snowing for 20 mins here, view from my office window, don't think I'll be washing & waxing it this afternoon. Will just have to watch my favourite team knock Chelsea out the cup. If they do, Paddy Power will give me enough for a full set of Brandrup carpets. IMG_2199.jpg

On our way home from a walk around Huettensee/ZH:
0ee13f35022a71f00a47e5511630664d.jpg

Fronalpstock/SZ, Lauerzersee
8d49bfb117469492ff4ef9d38a581c50.jpg

and part of the Rigi

Its only been snowing for 20 mins here, view from my office window, don't think I'll be washing & waxing it this afternoon. Will just have to watch my favourite team knock Chelsea out the cup. If they do, Paddy Power will give me enough for a full set of Brandrup carpets. View attachment 72359
How are you enjoying the 2nd coming of mad Nathan (god willing) jones? From my favourite teams perspective he certainly hasn't been gone too long!

Looks lovely, one of your biggest cost will be getting your services to and from site in these sort of locations. Romantic all the same. Nearest shops?

Will
Unfortunately that’s not one plot but 4! There’s also a house already there too. Never understand why you would put 4 plots in the middle of nowhere. If I was that isolated I wouldn’t want neighbours that close.
Plots are serviced already, and been on market ages.
I was just looking for a project, but will prob end up back down south.

Unfortunately that’s not one plot but 4! There’s also a house already there too. Never understand why you would put 4 plots in the middle of nowhere. If I was that isolated I wouldn’t want neighbours that close.
Plots are serviced already, and been on market ages.
I was just looking for a project, but will prob end up back down south.
Understand your point but I guess to recoup some monies from getting services there it splits some costs. You could purchase x4 plots up there from down here if you can find one Devon or Cornwall could be an option.