Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

Ludwig Guttmann Stadium at Stoke Mandeville for my Oxford vaccine jab. Amazingly well organised and spookily, considering they were doing 1800 people today, I was jabbed by Dr. Andy Theobald who just happens to be a member of my Charity Golf Society. Felt like I was getting a personalised service :)

686018D2-9D51-4C68-ACB0-B5F3D858DC4C.jpeg

A welcome break in the recent bad weather here so we took a run to Portavogie followed by fish and chips in the van in Portaferry.
1683872392d3cc3a83eb37bf0bab810b.jpg
d264bf0aa075078dfda266e9e924a976.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

The Frozen Wastes of the New Forest... not quite... we do get cold but generally don't get snow. Usually it is just frost or cold rain.
View attachment 73867

While I was Covid bored I also had an attempt at cartooning my van. Maybe a new thread beckons :)

View attachment 73868
Great cartoon.
Did your van come with the chrome below the top grill and around the fog lights?

Great cartoon.
Did your van come with the chrome below the top grill and around the fog lights?
Originally I was going to go for the black look i.e. black wheels, grille, badges, side bar etc and in fact if the "MY21 sports pack" had been available when I ordered my van, I would probably have gone for that.
However, I ended up ordering the chrome pack and decided that because chrome looks good on darker colours, I would add more chrome to give it that luxury look instead. I think it works actually.
The chrome (polished stainless steel) around the fog lights and the top grill were added by me along with the chrome trapezoid sidebar and a boot guard. (Vanstyle if anyone wants to know) Cheers

Originally I was going to go for the black look i.e. black wheels, grille, badges, side bar etc and in fact if the "MY21 sports pack" had been available when I ordered my van, I would probably have gone for that.
However, I ended up ordering the chrome pack and decided that because chrome looks good on darker colours, I would add more chrome to give it that luxury look instead. I think it works actually.
The chrome (polished stainless steel) around the fog lights and the top grill were added by me along with the chrome trapezoid sidebar and a boot guard. (Vanstyle if anyone wants to know) Cheers
Like the chrome around the window is that also from Vanstyle?

Like the chrome around the window is that also from Vanstyle?
@Buds..
I can see where you are coming from :) This is the light catching the van and I've noticed it in a few pictures. I think it would be a good addition though if it were done properly and were available.
Cheers.