Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

View attachment 81637
Week at Tristram, Polzeath - first night biblical rain then lovely. Loads of calis there.
ahh I didn't spot this in time to come and say hello - we were there too (post below). We came over to check out other set-ups and admired yours (we can't get our drive away awning to sit snugly against the van like you have)

ahh I didn't spot this in time to come and say hello - we were there too (post below). We came over to check out other set-ups and admired yours (we can't get our drive away awning to sit snugly against the van like you have)
It was a lash up - erected in pouring rain and then couldn't be bothered to reposition! It was too far forward but just about ok. We find trick is to wind the van awning out 6 inches attach the drive-away and then wind it back in. Sometimes works well more though luck than judgement! Perhaps the best thing to do is attach to awning rail before any pegging is done...?

6ad15bcc6e0dd2efd1babb9829450d99.jpg

Overnight in view of a lighthouse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@kurienp & @calikev We said the same it would have been an ambulance job if T-shirt and shorts the road surface was starting to melt in the heat on the bend skin tarmac and gravel yuk.