Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from/of your van.

20ec6750632f13bbc58a8352ba66a33a.jpg

Lake District

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f7e7479af0bb3fd5a56171006845002c.jpg

CP Vitznau. Some rain some sun. Enjoy new week
Little question.

How is Switzerland for Belgians to come on holidays? Are we allowed (regarding the failed agreement with Brussels...) to get over there for about 10 nights? (and days of course)

Are there special measurements to be taken?

Is it crowdy in Wallis and Lauterbrunnental?

It's either Switzerland (1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week Wallis), or back to France.

Thanks in advance!

Little question.

How is Switzerland for Belgians to come on holidays? Are we allowed (regarding the failed agreement with Brussels...) to get over there for about 10 nights? (and days of course)

Are there special measurements to be taken?

Is it crowdy in Wallis and Lauterbrunnental?

It's either Switzerland (1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week Wallis), or back to France.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there

Lovely that you are thinking of coming to our country! I can only provide the intel I found here: https://switzerland.diplomatie.belgium.be/fr
As far as I understand: Yes, you can (and are very welcome) and yes, this places are crowded and best to book in advance.
However be sure to take some masks with you and if you had "your vaccine" some kind of proof. Although it is not often used here it might helps sometime to get access to someplaces.

Let me know if I can share more intel

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hi there

Lovely that you are thinking of coming to our country! I can only provide the intel I found here: https://switzerland.diplomatie.belgium.be/fr
As far as I understand: Yes, you can (and are very welcome) and yes, this places are crowded and best to book in advance.
However be sure to take some masks with you and if you had "your vaccine" some kind of proof. Although it is not often used here it might helps sometime to get access to someplaces.

Let me know if I can share more intel

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply.

I think I will have to skip Switzerland for this year, as I don't wan't to have a PCR-test for entering France, and then another one for entering Switzerland, as the result of the test will be coming too late, so the 72 hours will have been expired before reaching Switzerland.

And for thinking about coming to your (for we who live in a very flat country) marvellous mountained country, The first time I went to Switzerland, I was not 3 years in the early 80's.
We had a camping in La Heutte (Jura), and I even had a trip to the Lauterbrunnental.
Up to the mid 90's it was on and off France, Switzerland.
When I first returned back to Switzerland in 2009, it almost brought tears to my eyes, and long lost memories about Wallis.
Too bad "our" camping Lötschberg had made place for the E62 / 9 ...

And I don't like booking a campsite, as I always travel with an idea, not a real goal. I can say, I want to go this direction, and maybe to this place, but if not, no worries, I will find something else.

If you book, you have to go there. I don't really like this idea.

Thanks for the reply.

I think I will have to skip Switzerland for this year, as I don't wan't to have a PCR-test for entering France, and then another one for entering Switzerland, as the result of the test will be coming too late, so the 72 hours will have been expired before reaching Switzerland.

And for thinking about coming to your (for we who live in a very flat country) marvellous mountained country, The first time I went to Switzerland, I was not 3 years in the early 80's.
We had a camping in La Heutte (Jura), and I even had a trip to the Lauterbrunnental.
Up to the mid 90's it was on and off France, Switzerland.
When I first returned back to Switzerland in 2009, it almost brought tears to my eyes, and long lost memories about Wallis.
Too bad "our" camping Lötschberg had made place for the E62 / 9 ...

And I don't like booking a campsite, as I always travel with an idea, not a real goal. I can say, I want to go this direction, and maybe to this place, but if not, no worries, I will find something else.

If you book, you have to go there. I don't really like this idea.

I totally understand. Hope to have you back soon! Stay safe and there are plenty of other wonderful European countries to visit!
(and I myself soon want to visit Leuwen and Antwerpen again)!

I totally understand. Hope to have you back soon! Stay safe and there are plenty of other wonderful European countries to visit!
(and I myself soon want to visit Leuwen and Antwerpen again)!
Just make sure you don't enter Antwerpen with your California. It's a LEZ now too. Only Euro5 and up I think.

See you once in Switzerland maybe?